Not everybody needs or can even afford to buy an automated treadmill but that doesn’t mean that you still can’t have a treadmill for staying in shape.
So if you are on the market for a manual treadmill, you should seriously consider getting the Stamina InMotion manual treadmill. Check out some of its great features
- Auto-powered manual treadmill with noiseless operation that allows you to determine your speed of workout.
- Has a long deck (42 inches) that can support running or walking in both long and short strides.
- Comes with a multiple-function monitor that helps you keep track of distance covered, time, calories burned and speed.
- It has both 8 and 10 degrees incline positions, a sturdy steel frame and a folding mechanism to aid easy storage.
- Comes with rubber protectors (skid-resistant) for the floors to allow greater stability and a non-slip surface.
- Has cushioned side and front rails and can support a weight of up to 113 kg (about 250lbs).
- Product dimensions: 46.5” x 23” x 43.5”.
- Shipping weight: 27.2 kg (60 pounds).
- Shipped only within the United States except to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Shipped to APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Navy Fleet Post Office) addresses.
The Stamina InMotion manual treadmill is particularly suitable for people who live in small apartments and can’t afford to get large gym-sized treadmills. Even though it costs just about $100, you’ll find this treadmill’s value way beyond its price.
The only snag is that it’s really best for walking. It doesn’t do so well on the running front because you’ll have to hold on tightly to the handles. However, given the other features and its price, you’ll find the InMotion manual treadmill a good investment.