People who like using work as an excuse for not exercising can kiss that line goodbye forever! TrekDesk has definitely put paid to that.
Really, the TrekDesk treadmill desk should be in every office because not only does it contribute to the general health of your staff, it also means that productive work can still be carried out even while they are staying healthy.
- Adjustable treadmill desk designed to support working while walking on a treadmill.
- Can be used with virtually all treadmills while providing ample workspace.
- Comes with a file folder on 3 levels, a telephone stand and a manuscript holder.
- Can support office equipment of up to 25 kg (55 pounds) but weighs only 26 kg (57 pounds).
- Has 2 cup holders and can easily be adjusted to accommodate people of different heights.
- Has a foldable design which aids easy storage when not in use.
- Product dimensions: Desk size: 74” x 34”; height: adjustable from 46.5” to 56.5”.
- Shipping weight: 36.4 kg (80.2 pounds).
- Shipped to all states within the United States and to select countries outside the US.
If you also work from your house, you will find the TrekDesk treadmill desk a good way of being productive while staying healthy. The desk’s design ensures that all the controls for the treadmill and all other accessories remain within your reach and its center cutout means that you can stand close enough to the desk even while typing on your laptop or using a mouse.
The desk is fashioned out from solid materials that will last for a lifetime, some of which include a steel frame and an LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) desktop. It also comes with a video tutorial, so setting it up shouldn’t be any problem.