One of the best benefits to the Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill is that you will find you are getting a treadmill that is of equal quality to the ones at the local gym.
If you are in the mood to work at getting in shape, the Horizon Fitness has the necessary features on it to ensure that you will be able to get into shape quickly.
1. Folding treadmill
2. 2.25HP Motor
3. Quiet Operation
4. Nine programs with distance, time, calories, workout manual, intervals, and weight loss
5. Pulse grip heart rate monitoring
6. Surround sound speakers with MP3 capability
7. 300 pound maximum weight limit
8. Lifetime warranty on frame and motor
9. One year on parts and labor
1. Product Dimensions: 70” x 33” x 55”
2. Shipping Weight: 180 pounds
The biggest problem that most people have with their at-home treadmills are that they do not seem to have the durability feel and the features that other treadmills have that you would find at the local gym. With this one, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
The Horizon Fitness T101-3 Treadmill has virtually everything you might want on a treadmill, and you do not have to get in you car and drive somewhere or walk a long distance to use it.
There really is no huge downside to this treadmill. If I had to give it a little bit of a downside I would say it is not as quiet as I would have liked. The motor is relatively quiet, but it in the feature list it made note of how quiet the treadmill was. It doesn’t squeak or anything, but I certainly would not be able to run on it while a baby was trying to sleep in the same room either. Overall though, a great treadmill for the price!