The LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i treadmill is particularly well suited for people who live in small apartments but who also want to have a treadmill equipped with all features found in other high-end models.
However, if you think that its small size will detract from its stability, you are in for a surprise. Thanks to its heavy base the TR3000i stays firmly on the ground.
- Has a 2.75hp motor powering the whole setup including its 56” by 20” running board.
- Equipped with handlebar controls for speed and incline, making it easy to regulate your progress.
- Has an LCD multicolored console tracking distance, speed, time, calories and lots more.
- Comes with multiple workout programs specifically tailored to suit different goals including weight loss, sports training and healthy living.
- Has 2 custom programs and 2 heart rate controlled plans.
- Comes with built in speakers, headphone plug-in and a large safety bar. It can support a weight of up to 159 kg (350 pounds).
- Product dimensions: 35” x 52” x 75”.
- Shipping weight: 107.9 kg (238 pounds).
- Shipped only within the United States except to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Not shipped to APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Navy Fleet Post Office).
When you buy the TR3000i treadmill from LifeSpan Fitness, you can rest assured knowing that it will serve you for a long time. There’s actually a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame.
You’ll find the LCD multicolored console addictive because it really keeps detailed progress of your efforts and you can also save these on a USB to upload it on to your page on the LifeSpan Fitness Club, which you automatically become a member of when you purchase this treadmill.
By the way, this treadmill won the “head of the class” award for the best treadmill in 2011 (under $1500).