The Schwinn 840 seems to be a perfect treadmill for sticking to your weight loss goals, improving your heart function and generally staying healthy. For people who really aren’t big on assembling equipments, the Schwinn 840 one-ups other treadmills.
It comes mostly preassembled and all you have to do is fix the handles and the console—you also get clear instructions on how to do this.
- Reduces the impact of running and walking on the knees, ankles, feet and spine—thanks to its Softrak suspension deck.
- Installed with 16 workout plans which include calorie goals, custom and quick start workouts and 6 different course profiles.
- It has a foldable design which aids easy storage when not in use.
- Integrated with a telemetric heart rate system, a water bottle holder, transport wheels, magazine rack and cooling fan.
- It has a maximum incline of 10% and a maximum speed of 10mph.
- Can support a weight of up to 136kg (300 pounds).
- Product dimensions: 126” x 40” x 21”.
- Shipping weight: 99.3 kg (219 pounds).
- Shipped only within the United States except to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Not shipped to APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Navy Fleet Post Office) addresses.
The best feature about the Schwinn 840 treadmill is that it has all the features you’ll expect to find in a sophisticated treadmill typically seen in high-end gyms but the only exception is that it doesn’t cost as much.
Take for instance, the fact that the incline can be adjusted by 1% at a time, a feature which makes monitoring your workout progress very effective.
The fact that it can also be folded up in a vertical position makes it particularly suitable for apartments in which space comes at a premium. You won’t regret getting this treadmill.