Undoubtedly, the F85 is one of the best models in Sole’s foldable treadmill series and serious workout buffs will particularly find it a good alternative to heavy duty commercial gym treadmills.
Sole definitely devoted a lot of attention to this model because not only is it very powerful, but it’s also designed to fit into your workout goals—whatever the level you are, beginner or expert.
- A powerful 3.5hp continuous duty motor, similar to industrial type engines. Together with the balanced flywheel, it can reach speeds of up to 12mph.
- Comes with 2 heart rate-controlled workout plans, 6 standard programs and 2 custom workout plans.
- Has a 9” LCD display which makes it easy to keep track of your progress. Also comes with different windows for time, incline, distance traveled, pulse, calories and speed.
- Equipped with the Cushion Flex system, a solid shock absorber that reduces the impact of running and walking on the joints and back.
- Has a very large running deck. Also comes with controls for speed and incline, cooling fans and an armrest incline.
- Supports a weight of up to 181 kg (400 pounds)
- Product dimensions: 83” x 39” x 15”.
- Shipping weight: 132.9 kg (293 pounds).
- Shipped only within the United States except to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Not shipped to APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Navy Fleet Post Office).
Even though it has a powerful motor, the Sole F85 treadmill operates noiselessly and won’t interfere with whatever program you’re watching on the TV while running/walking.
This model also has the largest deck on any Sole treadmill and if you go for wide strides, you’ll like the F85. The sturdy zinc-coated flywheel also bestows a fluid motion that aids running.
Together with the other features mentioned above, the Sole F85 is definitely an excellent product.